It’s finally here! Ireland and Scotland are about to go head to head in their Rugby World Cup™ 2019 opening match! And Emirates in partnership with The Sports Chronicle are giving you and three mates the chance to win tickets to see it on the big screen.
Winners will be soaking up the atmosphere at Movies @ Dundrum on 22nd September 2019 with 350 other fans.
Kick-off is at 8.45am, but make sure you get here in time for breakfast at 8am – it’s all part of the experience.
There’s also a €500 cash prize up for grabs at half time!
If you’ve got an Emirates flight coming up, you could also be tuning into a live match at 40,000ft on Emirates’ award-winning inflight entertainment system on the widest screens in the sky.
And that’s just part of the world-class experience you’ll enjoy when you fly Emirates from Dublin twice daily to Dubai and onto 150 destinations worldwide.
To be in with a chance to win, simply answer the question correctly to be entered into the draw. Competition closes Tuesday 17th September.
Subscribe to The Sports Chronicle to keep up to date with all of our coverage around the 2019 Rugby World Cup™ & more!
Sorry competition is now closed.
The Rugby World Cup Logo TM © Rugby World Cup Limited 2015. All rights reserved.
By entering a competition on The Sports Chronicle, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Competitions are open to everyone other than employees of The Sports Chronicle and Emirates, their agencies or families.
- Competitions are only open to residents of Ireland (ROI & NI).
- Prizes are non transferable.
- The winner must claim the prize within 24 hours of being notified. The onus lies with the entrants to ensure they have a valid contact details with their entry.
- The Sports Chronicle holds no responsibility if account details are missing or incorrect.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 24 hours of being notified, they will forfeit the prize.
- The Sports Chronicle’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The Sports Chronicle reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should this become necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- The Sports Chronicle reserve the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Competitions may be entered once only – maximum four seats per person.
- The use of automated scripts are prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any unfair means of entry as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of The Sports Chronicle will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be over 18-years of age.
- Winner’s guests may be under 18 years of age, however they must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age.
- Entrants can choose how many tickets they would like if they win. Whilst The Sports Chronicle will endeavor to provide the number of tickets requested, no guarantees of the requested number of tickets can be made.